Sunday, July 12, 2009

Seasteading Awards


Just catching up on emails and ran across this sent my way via Seasteading. This was fascinating concept, its summer and I love ocean water. Basically, you had to design it on the platform then all else was up to you. The winner was a 27 yo Hungarian graphic artist Andras Gyorfi. He called his creation "Swimming City". I love this but with some minor changes.
Tropical plants, railings so the kids won't fall off the edge, rooftop viewing vistas (including a multi roof jogging/ garden walkway with windbreak) and the building on the far left doesn't have any windows facing the ocean. Not critical review, because I am not savvy in 3D yet so, this is out of my current league. Hey if you have to imagine, I'm putting in my wish list.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home