Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mirror, Mirror...TV?


I love multitasking items. Pantel has this uber cool tv where you can watch both your favorite things, television and yourself. Mirror TV- the image above is of a TV. When off it is a mirror, on television and it is waterproof.  They also have a very cool line of weatherproof TV's for outdoors. I really need these indoors, yes I have spilt drinks onto tv screens. No alcohol, just water from tripping in the room. I know what you were thinking. Like I said, I guess you can tell I'm catching up on a week worth of mail.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous TV mirror glass said...

Nice discussion! I really appreciated the concept that you've made on your page.Really interesting.

March 6, 2013 at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home